VISIBLE HOCKEY TICKET (UNIVERSITY OF DENVER) SWEEPSTAKES 2019 Official Rules
VISIBLE HOCKEY TICKET (UNIVERSITY OF DENVER) SWEEPSTAKES 2019
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Visible Hockey Ticket (University of Denver) Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Visible Service and any of its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: Visible Service, LLC, 1200 17th Street, Floor 27, Denver, CO 07920.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s (defined below) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on August 25, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. MST and ends on September 15, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. MST (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must complete entry on the Visible website page at www.visible.com/du.
Limit: Each Entrant may enter more than once during the Sweepstakes Period but can only win once. Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. In the event of a dispute as to any Submission, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each Entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. Released Parties (as defined in Section 10, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, delayed, or misdirected Submissions; all of which will be void.
6. Winner Determination: During the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period, five (5) winners will be randomly selected among all entries.
7. Winner Requirements: Potential winners will be notified by email within five (5) business days following the conclusion of the applicable Daily Entry Period. Each potential Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and, where not prohibited, a Publicity Release ("Declaration"), which must be received by Administrator within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Declaration, if provided, or provide any other requested information, within the required time period (if/as applicable), does not comply with these Official Rules, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Only three (3) alternate winners may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded.
8. Prizes / Approximate Retail Value (“AVR”): A total of five (5) winners will receive four (4) tickets to the University of Denver home games to be held at Magness Arena in Denver, Colorado during the 2019-2020 season. Approximate retail value of each ticket is $650.00 for a total prize value of $10,400.00. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize may not be transferred or provided to another person or exchanged, bartered or substituted for money or anything else of value.
Game tickets are subject to legal terms and conditions. Sponsor will determine seat locations. Winner must comply with all venue rules and regulations. The Sponsor reserves the right to remove any entrant who engages in a non-sportsmanlike, disruptive or inappropriate manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any event. Unused game tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash value, substituted for in any way or applied towards tickets for any subsequent game. Prize does not include parking pass. Game schedules are subject to change without notice.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s handle, name, city, state, likeness, photo, Submission, and/or prize information in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
15. Winner List: For a winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Visible Service, LLC, 1200 17th Street, Floor 27, Denver, CO 07920. The winners’ list will be available after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2019 Visible Service, LLC. All rights reserved.